The countdown has begun! On November 19th, XITE will host the third annual XITE music awards, powered by Foot Locker, an event you really can’t miss! XITE is THE music channel in the Netherlands and the event will be without a doubt the biggest celebration of Dutch Music talents of 2015.
10 awards will be handed out to the best artists, in 10 different categories and YOU decide who gets nominated! Cast your vote until the 29th of October, from the official pre-nominees selection and send your favourite artists to the XITE awards! This year will be nothing short of amazing with the likes of Kenny B, Mr Probz, Eva Simons, Kensington and Martin Garrix all being involved, alongside many more (head to xite.nl for the full lineup). As the official partner of the event, Foot Locker also gives you the opportunity to join the party.
Want to win tickets to the XITE AWARDS 2015 ? From Thursday November 12 until Saturday November 14 you can go to our Amsterdam stores (Nieuwendijk 186 and Kalverstraat 100 – 106) and have a chance to win free tickets to the Xite Awards 2015. See Terms and Conditions for more info!
1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the Netherlands aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter or Foot Locker, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Promotion Period: Enter between Thursday November 19, 2015, 19:30 AM and Thursday November 19, 23:30 CET
3. Purchase is not necessary.
4. To Enter:
- If you are at the XITE Awards visit the Foot Locker Best Award Kicks photo booth.
- At the booth, go and stand on the Foot Locker floor sticker and take your picture of your kicks, and share the picture through Instagram using #footlockerxite.
- Posting a photo without using the #footlockerxite will make your entry invalid and therefore will exclude you from the prize draw.
- After you have shared your kicks, make sure you follow us on our social media channels to see if you have won.
5. Maximum one entry per person, throughout the Promotion Period.
6. Prizes: Out of all entries we will select 3 winners. Each winner will win a year of free sneakers from Foot Locker (12 pairs maximum)
7. Further Prize details and Conditions:
- The Prize is for the winner (1 person only)
- The Prize includes: 1 year of free sneakers from Foot Locker (12 pairs maximum)
8. Winner selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 4 day after closing time.
9. Winner notification: Winners will be contacted via a personal message on Instagram within 2 working day of the end date of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 2 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within 2 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
10. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter.
11. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. The Promoter and any affiliated companies are not responsible for any entry, generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
12. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
13. By entering, winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or by its agencies without payment. In addition, the Promoter will have the right, at its absolute discretion and without payment or permission to/of the winner, to film winners, use winners pictures, names, regions of residence or likeness for the purposes of announcing winners, posted on Promoter’s website or any other Foot Locker operated website, or used in any other media for marketing or other business purposes of the promotion for the period of 12 months.
14. In the event for any reason a prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize.
15. Data Protection: Entrants’ personal details will be kept confidential at all times and in accordance with the Data Protection Act. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have their consent.
16. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
17. Winners hereby agree that the Promoter cannot accept and the entrants hereby release and hold harmless the Promoter from any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or generally for intent as well as for gross negligence.
18. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
19. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
20. The terms and conditions of this promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of the laws of the Netherlands and the courts of the Netherlands shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Freedom Sportsline Ltd. Registered office: 1st Floor, 42-48 Great Portland Street, London W1W 7NB - P.O. Box 6352, London W1A 2BF - Tel: +44 (0) 20 7299 7120 - Fax: +44 (0) 20 7299 7146 Registered in England & Wales No. 1779106