Select markets will have the opportunity to reserve the hottest releases straight from 'The Locker' app.
TYPES OF LAUNCH FEATURES
- In Store Launches
- In App Launches
With the latest update to The Locker app, you can now view and secure launch product, easily, conveniently and safely. To view launch styles, first click on the Release Calendar tab. From here you can search releases by grid or list view and add launches to your Wish List by clicking the star. From the Wish List, you can click through for more information on the launch. For Instore Launches, this is where the store list can be found, along with price, product information and release guidelines. For In App Launches, you will need to register your preferences, then, from 6pm, it is a race to 'Submit' your registration from the Wish List. Product will be allocated on a first click, first served basis. If you receive a successful reservation you have 15mins to accept the reservation before it expires. Click the reservations tab at the bottom to see results from all app reservations you've made. Once your reservation is confirmed just click on the release to view the pickup details. Remember, to get your sneakers on release day you must present your photo ID and show your app confirmation at the store indicated before 2pm.
- Download the latest version of The Locker app from the App Store or Google Play.
- The new Launch Reservation functionality is initially being rolled out as a pilot in selected regions only. Stay tuned for when it will become available in your state.
- The new Launch Reservation functionality applies to select launch product only.
- All Registration details can be edited up until you press 'Submit'.
- All In App Launches must be collected by 2pm local time on release day.
- You must present valid photo ID and your app confirmation when collecting a successful reservation.
- Reservations are non-transferable