PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note, the discount and promotion code are only valid during the promotion period. Cancelled and unfulfillable orders will not have the discount honoured on a future order.
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY ORDERS $150+AUD
Free standard delivery is available on orders $150AUD or more in one transaction for delivery within Australia. Standard delivery rates will continue to apply to any orders less than $150AUD.
THE PROMOTER AUSTRALIA INC.
FOOT LOCKER PACIFIC FAIR ‘DROP IT LIKE IT’S HOT’ 2020 PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This document contains the terms and conditions of entry ("these Terms") into the Foot Locker Pacific Fair ‘Drop It Like It’s Hot’ promotion ("Promotion"). Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and entrants are bound by these Terms.
2. The Promoter: The Promoter is Foot Locker Australia Inc. (“the Promoter”). ABN 22 619 093 977. Level 2, 16 Terrace Place Murarrie (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotional Period: The Promotion commences at 8AM AEST on FRIDAY 18th December 2020 and ends at 7.59PM AEST on FRIDAY 18th of December 2020 (“Promotional period”).
4. The Promotion will take place in the Foot Locker Pacific Fair store (“the store”), located at Shop 2705/6 Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Hooker Boulevard, BROADBEACH QLD 4218.
5. Entry is open to all residents of Australia excluding employees of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with this Promotion, and their immediate families. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. Non-Australian residents will not be eligible for prizes.
6. The prizes: There are seven (7) minor prizes in this competition of ‘drop it like it’s hot’. Each minor prize comprises of a $AUD250 Foot Locker Australia Gift Card. The winners can use the Gift Card towards any product available in Foot Locker Australia bricks and mortar stores. There is one (1) major prize in this competition labelled ‘sneakers for a year’. The major prize comprises of a $AUD3000 Foot Locker Australia Gift Card. The value of the Gift Card has been determined to be equivalent to twelve (12) pairs of sneakers capped at a maximum value of $AUD250 per pair of sneakers. Refer to the Foot Locker Gift Card Terms and Conditions. It is the winners’ responsibility to redeem the Gift Card for product.
7. How to enter: To participate in the Promotion, entrants must enter the store, during the Promotional period.. Entrants must use their Apple or Android smart phone or tablet device to activate either Apple’s AirDrop or Android’s Nearby Share function in order to participate in the Promotion. An representative of the Promoter will use the AirDrop or Nearby Share function to send a notification to a randomly selected individual in the store, at each hour between 10AM and 5PM Entrants must be in the store at the time of the prize draw in order to be eligible for the prize. There are eight (8) winners in total.
Individuals can enter as many times as they like, however only one of their entries can win.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to decide the winners at their discretion. . The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if they cannot make themselves known to a Foot Locker Pacific Fair representative within 2 minutes of any prize draw, are not in the store at the time of the prize draw, or have already won a prize during the Promotion or cannot prove their Australian residency. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an individual if they appear, at the Promoter’s discretion, to be unfairly participating in the Promotion. The Promoter also reserves the right to disqualify an individual who is engaging in inappropriate behaviour towards other individuals in the store or Foot Locker employees.
9. There is no limit to the number of times a person can enter.
10. Prizes are capped at one prize per entrant.
11. The prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the range of stock available when the winner/s choose to redeem their Gift Card prizes, including but not limited to brands, styles and sizes.
13. Any cost associated with participating in the Promotion and/or accessing the competition locations is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
14. Foot Locker Australia Gift Card Terms & Conditions: The gift card has no value until activated at the register. The value of the gift card may be applied towards any purchase at any Foot Locker bricks and mortar store in Australia. The gift card cannot be used at FootLocker.com.au or any other website. Use of the gift card constitutes the individual’s acceptance of the terms and conditions. Any use of this gift card will be taken to be properly authorized. If lost, stolen or damaged, the gift card cannot be replaced, and any unused value will be forfeited. The individual may not return the gift card and redeem it for cash. The gift card will retain any used value and can be used any number of times, until the balance is fully depleted.
15. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
16. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including but not limited to: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry, registration or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.
17. The Promotion is governed exclusively by the laws of Australia. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation.
18. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other social network, or any smart phone or smart device company.
FOOT LOCKER AUSTRALIA INC. | “ADIDAS UNBOXING MVP 2020” PROMOTION
1. Instructions, prizes, and information on how to enter the Foot Locker adidas Unboxing MVP Promotion (“the Promotion”) form part of these conditions of entry. By entering, entrants accept these conditions of entry and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter of this competition is Foot Locker Australia Inc. (“Promoter”). The Promoter’s ABN is 22 619 093 977 and address is Level 1 16 Terrace Place, Murarrie QLD 4172.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions, judging mechanism, prizes, and prize fulfillment method at any time.
4. Entry is open to current residents of Australia only, aged 18 or older.
5. Employees of the Promoter or their immediate family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Promotion or helping to execute and advertise the Promotion, as determined by the Promoter, are not be permitted to enter the Promotion.
6. Promotional period: The Promotion commences 07.12.2020 6PM AEDT and ends 31.12.2020 11:59PM AEDT. After this date and time, entries are not permitted.
7. How to enter: To become a valid entrant, an individual must, during the Promotional period complete the following steps:
a. Capture their own unique interpretation of an adidas footwear unboxing via still imagery or video. Product must be adidas and available at Foot Locker Australia, or previously purchased from Foot Locker Australia.
b. Upload their entry as still imagery or video to their personal Instagram feed, Instagram Stories or IGTV, and tag #unboxingMVP and @footlocker_au within the caption and post. Entries must be visible and accessible by the @footlocker_au account so they can be captured and judged. IG Reels are not visible by the Promoter so any entries uploaded via this way will not be visible. The Promoters take no responsibility if entries cannot be accessed; it is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure they are visible to the Promoter.
c. Ensure their Instagram account must be public so the entry can be captured and accepted by the Promoter.
d. Ensure their entry that prominently includes visuals or music that the entrant does not have creative ownership of will be invalid.
e. Ensure their entry featuring logos of sportswear or athletic brands other than adidas, as determined by the Promoter, will be invalid. Entries that include product that is exclusive to other retailers will be excluded.
g. Ensure their entry does not include any inappropriate, damaging or illegal imagery, audio or other media that could be perceived by the Promoter to damage their brand, or adidas’ brand. Any entry including this content, or links to the content, will be invalid.
h. Ensure their entry does not include any individuals under the age of 18 who do not have parental or guardian consent.
i. Ensure their entry does not include any individuals who have not consented to being included.
8. Group entries (whereby more than one person submits an entry on an Instagram account) are not valid.
9. The entrant’s Instagram account used to upload their entry must not contain any inappropriate or illegal content, or links to this content of this nature. This is at the discretion of the Promoter. Inappropriate content is any media that the Promoter perceives at their own discretion could potentially damage their brand or adidas’ brand.
10. Individuals can enter as many times as they like, however only one of their entries can win.
11. How to win: At the end of the Promotion, the ‘judging panel’ will choose the most creative entries for the public to vote on, via the @footlocker_au Instagram Stories on 05.01.21. The entries with the most legitimate votes by the public, will enter a final judging process by the judging panel to choose 1 x grand prize winner and 3 x runners up. The ‘judging panel’ consists of the Promoter, an adidas representative, and Sneaker Freaker representative/s.
12. If the Promoters determines, at their discretion, that there are perceived substantial efforts by an entrant to unfairly interfere with the public’s judging process, the entrant will be disqualified.
13. The grand prize winner and 3 runners up will be announced on 07.01.2021 via the Promoter, on the Foot Locker Australia Facebook and Foot Locker Australia Instagram accounts. The Promoter will share the winning entries via Facebook and Instagram on this date.
14. The final judging decision is made by the Promoter.
15. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit.
16. The Promoter’s decision in respect to all matters to do with the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
No responsibility can be accepted by the Promoter for entries not received for whatever reason.
18. Prizing: The grand prize winner will win:
a. Foot Locker’s official adidas sneaker reviewer of 2021: The Promoter will engage Sneaker Freaker to work with the winner throughout 2021 to co-produce at least 5 sneaker reviews via a medium determined by suitable by the Promoter. The final published review is at the editorial discretion of Sneaker Freaker and the Promoter. The product and review dates will be determined by the Promoter. Sneaker Freaker and the Promoter reserve the right to cease working with the winner at any time if they engage in inappropriate behaviour, are unable to produce quality reviews at the discretion of the Promoter or are unable to provide information to publishing deadlines.
b. A custom adidas sneaker case, valued at $1,575 AUD.
c. A range of adidas footwear supplied across 2021, in the winner’s personal shoe size, at the discretion of the Promoter. The winner cannot select product. The product will align with the grand prize winner’s sneaker reviews. Minimum 5 x footwear product will be supplied and posted to the winner (valued at a minimum of $900 AUD in total).
The three runners up will each win:
a. 1 x $500 Foot Locker Australia Gift Card
19. The winner must have a shoe size between US 6-13 so prizing can be fulfilled. The winner cannot use the footwear prizing as a gift at any stage during the promotion and cannot re-sell the prizing.
Foot Locker Australia Gift Card Terms & Conditions: The gift card has no value until activated at the register. The value of the gift card may be applied towards any purchase at any Foot Locker bricks and mortar store in Australia. Use of the gift card constitutes the individual’s acceptance of the terms and conditions. Any use of this gift card will be taken to be properly authorized. If lost, stolen or damaged, the gift card cannot be replaced, and any unused value may be forfeited. The individual may not return the gift card and redeem it for cash. The gift card will retain any used value and can be used any number of times, until the balance is fully depleted.
The prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
22. The winners will be notified by Instagram direct message by the Promoter (via @footlocker_au) within 7 days of the public announcement on 07.01.2021. If a winner cannot be contacted via Instagram direct message or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification via Instagram direct message, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
23. The Promoter will arrange for postage of the prize/s to the individual, at the Promoter’s expense. The custom adidas sneaker case and Gift Cards will be shipped within 2 months of the winners' announcement. The Promoter will supply the winners with a consignment number for the postage of the prize/s. The Promoter is not responsible if the prize/s is lost, delayed or damaged in transit. The winner must contact the postage company for delivery updates once the consignment number has been provided by the Promoter. The postal address supplied for prize fulfilment must be within Australia and not a PO box. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure the correct shipping information is supplied.
24. The Promoter will require limited personal information from the winners to fulfill prizing (full name, email address or mobile, and postal address within Australia). The winners’ consent to this information being shared with the Promoter and third-party stakeholders contracted by the Promoter to execute the Promotion fulfill prizing.
25. By entering this Promotion, winners and entrants consent to:
a. The winners’ Instagram usernames, first names and entries will be published on the Promoter’s digital marketing channels upon completion of the Promotion to showcase the winners and their entries.
b. Images and video used as entry for the Promotion can be used unconditionally for publicity material and internal correspondence by the Promoter, adidas and contracted third-party stakeholders required to execute the Promotion.
26. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant’s prior consent or not disclosed in these Terms and Conditions.
27. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other social network.