PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note, the discount and promotion code are only valid during the promotion period. Cancelled and unfulfillable orders will not have the discount honoured on a future order.
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY ORDERS $150+
Free standard delivery is available on orders $150 AUD or more in one transaction for delivery within Australia. Standard delivery rates will continue to apply to any orders less than $150 AUD.
Kicks for Your Class Competition Terms and Conditions
- Instructions, prizes and information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry. By entering, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter of this competition is Foot Locker Aus Inc “Foot Locker”. ABN is 22 619 093 977, address Level 1 16 Terrace Place, Murarrie QLD 4172.
- Foot Locker reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions, prizes and prize fulfillment method at any time.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand only. Employees, relatives of employees and any stakeholders connected to Foot Locker are excluded from being able to win prizes.
- How to enter: With any in-store purchase, complete the entry form that is provided by the store, including all requested information. The entrant must clearly articulate why their nominated class deserves to win on this form. 1 entry per transaction.
- How to win: The best rationale and reasoning provided as to why a class should be selected will win. Winner is determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion at the close of the promotion. There will be one winner selected in Australia and one winner in New Zealand.
- Prizes: Foot Locker endeavor to supply sneakers for the winner’s nominated class. Each child of the winning class will be able to select a pair of shoes that Foot Locker identifies is a part of the prize. Selection is subject to product and size availability.
- The promotional period will commence on Monday January 14 and will close on Sunday 3 February at the close of business. Store hours vary across Australia & New Zealand so please check your local store’s hours of operation.
- The winner will be notified via email or phone on 20 February. Winners have 24 hours to respond to Foot Locker before the next runner up will be contacted. (Selection date with be up to Foot Locker’s discretion)
- In the event that the winner is unable to be contacted within 24 hours, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with as prescribed by the law of Queensland. The prize remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the winner(s). The Promoter may conduct further selection as necessary in order to distribute any unclaimed prize.
- The Promoter’s decision on all aspects of this competition is final and no additional correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identification of entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.