Summary Terms and Conditions
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to those aged 16 years or over, excluding employees and the immediate families of Foot Locker Europe.com B.V. (“the Promoter”) and their affiliates, subsidiaries and the National Basketball Association, NBA Properties Inc., NBA Media Ventures LLC, NBA TV LLC and the NBA Member Teams (collectively the “NBA Entities”), their respective employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated companies.
2. All entrants must ensure that their participation (including the acceptance of any prize awarded) is lawful in accordance with the laws of the country of which they are a citizen and/or resides. This promotion is void where void under local national laws. The Promoter shall not be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any individual's participation, or as to any other aspect of any Promotion.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 GMT on 14th December 2016 and 23.59 GMT on 16th December 2016.
4. No purchase is necessary; however, a valid Instagram account is required.
5. To Enter:
a. Log into your Instagram account (or create one for free), follow @footlockereu then locate Foot Locker’s promotional post describing the Promotion.
b. the promotional post with the hashtag #WinNBALeaguePass to be entered into the prize draw.
6. Maximum of one entry per person during the Promotion Period. Only one Prize can be won per person.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility incomplete or incorrectly submitted entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
8. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
9. Any entries that are deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry will be discarded.
10. The Prize: 100 winners will each win 1x Annual NBA League Pass Subscription.
11. Additional Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The Prize is an annual NBA League Pass subscription for the 2016-2017 Season.
b. The Prize Includes
i. multi-game views and HD-quality on all connected devices.
ii. choice of team announcers.
c. The details of the subscription can be found at: https://watch.nba.com/packages
d. The winners will be sent a code to use at https://watch.nba.com/secure/subscription?sku=BLPPANNUAL
e. The Prize must be activated by 31st December 2016 and will be valid until the end of the 2017 Season.
12. Prizes are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative available. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. The winners are liable for any relevant taxes applicable in order to legally claim the Prize.
14. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period (subject to Moderation) will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 3 days of the closing date and, for your total confidence, by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
15. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries if they:
a. contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content including sexist or racist language or imagery;
b. include the names, likenesses, photographs or similar of any individual without their express permission;
c. contain immoral or obscene behaviour;
d. condones or encourages violent or anti-social behaviour;
e. causes offence on the grounds of religion, gender, sexual orientation, nudity, disability or age;
f. refers to any brand other than the Promoter; or
g. represents a danger, health and safety fear or distress.
16. Winner Notification: The winners will be notified via a direct message on Instagram within 4 days after the draw with their Prize and Prize instructions included.
17. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third party products or services.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies, companies and NBA Entities will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the offer, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
19. The names and regions of the winners will be available by going to https://www.footlocker.eu/en/content/nbaleaguepass which will be available after 1st January 2017 for 4 weeks. These details may also be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless winners otherwise notify the Promoter and NBA Entities at the time of accepting their Prize.
20. Winners may be requested to participate in publicity arising from the Promotion but are not obliged to if they wish not to.
22. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
23. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
24. If for any reason the event is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which affects the running or conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel the Prize and not re-award any additional tickets to the winner or reimburse any incurred expenses by the winner as a result of winning or accepting the Prize.
25. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram, and that Instagram has no liability for any element of this Promotion.
26. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
27. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
28. In the unlikely event of a dispute the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Promoter Details: Foot Locker Europe B.V., Ir. D.S.Tuijnmanweg 3-5 - 4131 PN Vianen, The Netherlands.