Terms & Conditions
- By registering for, and using, The Locker App you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- You must be a Member (defined below) to use The Locker App.
- The In-App Launch Reservation Functionality must only be accessed and used through the Locker App.You must have push notification enabled to use the In-App
Launch Reservation Functionality.
- You must be 13 years of age or older to download or use the Launch App.
- In these Terms and Conditions:
a. "Foot Locker "The Locker" Loyalty Program" means the loyalty program operated by Foot Locker.
b. "Launch Day" means the day a Release Product is launched by Foot Locker for Reservation.
c. "Release Day" means the day a Release Product is release by Foot Locker for Purchase.
d. "Release Product" means a product not yet available for general sale by Foot Locker. This can include product that will be released via the app (‘In-App Launch’) that might be subject to Limited Release guidelines or in-store (‘in-store Launch’) that might be subject to Selected Release or
Standard Release guidelines.
e. "Member" means individuals who sign-up to the Foot Locker “The Locker” Loyalty Program.
f. “The Locker App” means the application of that name available in the Apple App Store or Google Play that is linked to a Member's account and includes any embedded app functionality within The Locker App (such as the "In-App Launch.Reservation Functionality", where Members register to reserve limited release products).
- If you have queries regarding these Terms and Conditions, you may contact Foot Locker at www.footlocker.com.au/contacts and submitting a ‘club enquiry’ form, or calling AUS: 1300 935 484; NZ +61 7 3902 7757.
- Foot Locker grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable and revocable licence to download and use The Locker App on any device that you own or control.
- Foot Locker own all rights, title and interest (including all associated copyright and other intellectual property rights) in and The Launch Locker App (and each part of this App), except where licensed to Foot Locker by third parties. You acquire no right in or to The Launch Locker App (or any part of the Locker App) other than the limited right to use The Locker App as expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions.
- You must not:
a. Use The Locker App in a way that is against the law or harms or disrupts Foot Locker or its customers and/or suppliers.
b. Sub-license, copy, reproduce, translate, adapt, vary, disassemble, decompile or modify the Launch App other than as expressly permitted by applicable law, or create any derivative works of The Locker App.
c. Provide or otherwise make available The Locker App in any form to any person without our written consent.
d. Circumvent or remove any technological protection measure, copy protection measure, security system or any use restriction device in The Locker App.
e. Remove, alter or add to any copyright notice or similar marking on The Locker App; or
f. Use The Locker App other than as expressly permitted by these Terms or Conditions, or in any manner that Foot Locker reasonably determines to be inappropriate or excessive.
- Foot Locker does not guarantee that you will be able to enjoy uninterrupted or error-free access to The Locker App. The Locker App is licensed on an “as is” basis and is subject to change without notice.
REGISTRATION AND ALLOCATION PROCESS
- To reserve and purchase a launch product using The Lcoker App you must complete the following process:
a. (Register) Register your State and up to three (3) size and up to three (3) Foot Locker store preference for a Release Product in The Locker App between 8:00am local time 2 days prior to Release Day and 10:00pm local time the day prior to release Day. You will receive a push notification:
i. when you can complete your registration details for the Release Product; and
ii. at 5:45pm local time on the day before Release Day of a registered Release Product, to remind you to submit the registration for that launch Product.
Submit the registration for a Release Product by clicking the 'submit' button within The Locker App between 6:00pm and 10:00pm local time on the
The day before Release Day. The Release Product will then be shown on the Reservations page of the Locker App where products you have registered for will show as 'Action Required', 'Collection Pending', 'Waitlisted', 'Closed' or 'Declined'. Producct will be allocated on a first click, first served basis untill all availaible pairs have been allocatted or untill 10:00pm local time on the day before Launch day. Any remaining pairs inclucding cancelled reservations will be allocatted between 7:00am and 7:30 am local time on Launch day. You will be allocated a pair in order of your size preference first, followed by your store preference based on stock available at the time of being allocated pair.
b. (Accept/decline the reservation) Accept or decline a reservation for a Release Product by clicking the 'accept' or 'decline' buttons within the Reservation page of The Locker App. Your ability to accept a reservation expires 15 minutes after being allocated. Failure to accept a reservation 15 minutes of being allocated will result in your registeration being returned to the end of the queue to await re-allocation.You may cancel an accpeted reservation for a Release Product allocated between 7:00AM to 7:30 AM local time on Release Day will not be given ann opportunity to cancel once accpeted.
c. (Collect the reservation) You may collect an accepted reservation for a Release Product from your nominated Foot Locker store between store opening and 2:00pm local time on Launch Day. Failure to collect a reservation prior to this time will result in the product being made available to the public for general sale. To redeem your accepted reservation for a Launch Product.
i. Select the Successful Reservation within The Locker App you wish to collect and select the ‘Collect’ button.
ii. Provide the Foot Locker store associate with photo identification and the Successfull Reservation displayed on the Locker App for the relevant reservation.
iii. enter the store code provided to you be the Foot Locker associate into the The Locker App and
iv. click collect.
d. (Purchase) Purchase the Launch Product.
- Reserved Launch Products may be collected at a different Foot Locker store to the one you have registered successfully been reserved a pair at, only where the Launch Product in your reserved size is available for sale to the general public in that store
STRIKES AND SUSPENSION
- The Launch App displays a Strike Tracker in the member profile.
- A strike will be added to your profile each time you accept reservation for a Launch and fail to redeem the reservation between store opening and 2.00pm local
time on release Day for that product.
- Each strike will reinstated 90 Days after it was earned.
Upon receiving 3 strikes, your use of the Release Reservation functionality of the Locker App will be suspended for a period of 21 days and during this time
you will be unable to reserve any Release Products through The Locker App. The strikes will be reset to zero upon completion of each period of suspension.
Although it is our intention for The Locker App to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when access to or use of The Locker App may be interrupted, for example for scheduled maintenance or upgrades. Foot Locker will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of The Locker App, or the loss of any content. You also acknowledge that the internet and software programs may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of content or other information may not be secure.
You understand and agree that:
a. Apple and Google have no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services regarding the Foot Locker App.
b. Apple and Google are not be responsible for any claims by you or any third party relating to your possession and/or use of the Foot Locker App, including but not limited to (i) product liability claims, (ii) any claim that the Foot Locker App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement, (iii) claims arising under consumer protection laws or similar legislation, and (iv) claims by any third party that the Foot Locker App or your possession and use of the Foot Locker App infringes the intellectual property rights of the third party.
c. you represent and warrant that you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country and that you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties; and
d. Apple and Apple’s subsidiaries, and Google and Google's subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of these Terms and Conditions, and that upon your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, Apple and Google will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms and Conditions against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.