How to return
Your complete satisfaction is important to Foot Locker! If you are not satisfied with the products you ordered, you may return them completely free of charge, within 28 calendar days after delivery.
For your convenience, you can choose to return your products by UPS courier or at any Foot Locker store. In both cases, you have to do so in the same country where the order was shipped.
To allow for your return to be processed correctly, please make sure the merchandise is in its original condition, unused, with all tags and original packaging included. Foot Locker reserves the right to refuse items that are returned after the 28 days period or that are not in the same condition you received them in.
In store (excluding Spain)
Just take the item(s) you wish to return to your nearest store along with the order invoice. Our staff will be happy to assist you. The refund for items returned in store will be made in cash, unless the original payment was made by credit card. Check our Store Locator to find a Foot Locker store near you. Please note that in store returns are not possible in Spain.
- Log-in to your account, go to the "Orders" section and select the order you wish to return.
- Mark the item(s) you wish to return and select a reason for the return.
- Pack the item(s) securely in a box, bag or carton that protects the merchandise, or wrap them in the original plastic box. Make sure you tape and seal the package to protect the content from damage.
- Take the return shipping label that was sent with your order and paste it onto the return package.
- Call UPS and arrange a pick-up wherever you wish.
- Have the UPS driver print his name and sign the signature portion of your return label. Keep this for your records. You can keep track of your return delivery with the UPS Tracking Number printed on the label.
If you wish, you can also choose to ship the items with a different courier or regular mail, although we don’t recommend that: if our return label is not used, we won’t cover for any theft or loss during transport. We recommend in any case that you to opt for a trackable service.
For further details on the applicable rules regarding withdrawal and returns please check our Terms & Conditions.
How can I cancel my order?
Yes, Foot Locker Europe understands that you may sometimes change your mind. You may cancel any order free of charge and without any explanation, provided that it has not yet been shipped. Since Foot Locker strives to ship your items as soon as possible, this timeframe is generally very short. To cancel an order, please contact our Customer Care team.
(not applicable to Spain)
Items bought online can only be exchanged by visiting one of our stores within 28 calendar days from the delivery. If you don’t wish to visit our stores, you can place a new order and send the items back following our Return Policy and receive a refund. In case you have received a defective or wrong item, please contact our customer care team first.
We will refund you the purchase price as soon as possible and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we received your notice of withdrawal, but not before our store or our warehouse has received the returned item(s) and verified that they comply with our Return Policy or you have supplied adequate evidence of return, whichever is the earliest.
The refund will include the cost of the returned goods, and, only in case of a full return (i.e. all items belonging to the same purchase), also the (outbound) shipping charges, based on the least expensive type of delivery offered by us. If you return only part of the items belonging to the same purchase, the shipping charges will not be refunded.
The refund will be issued to the same payment method used for the order, with the following exceptions:
- When returning an item in one of our Foot Locker stores, the refund will be made in cash (unless the original payment was made by credit card).
- If the order was paid by Cash On Delivery (Netherlands only) the refund will be made by bank transfer to a valid bank account to be provided by you.
Return label lost
If you cannot find your return shipping label, you may choose to return the product in one of our stores, or do one of the following:
- Log-in to your account, go to the "Orders" section and select the order you are returning. You will be able to download and print a return label.
- Contact our Customer Service by phone or e-mail: they will be happy to assist you obtaining a new return label.
In case of damage or faulty items
We put great care throughout our packing process to make sure you receive your items in perfect conditions. However, damage may occur while in transit. In that case, just follow the standard return process, but indicate the reason code "damaged" when you fill in the online return form. If you receive a wrong or defective item, please notify our Customer Service promptly. In both cases, we will offer you an appropriate solution or you will be able to return the product for a refund (purchase price plus, if an order is returned in its entirety, the shipping charges, based on the least expensive type of delivery offered by us). This applies in case of production flaws or other issues caused by the producer or the retailer, but is not valid for damaged caused by the customer after the purchase.